It is the latest album coming from Blondie titled Panic Of Girls. Now uploaded to Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I suppose Blondie is definitely not too thrilled regarding this leak. I first discovered all the MP3s uploaded to Zippy but they ended up removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.

Files -- located at the end of the actual post.


Now, for the album. To start, it's improved production in comparison with prior tunes in my opinion. There's also guitar in one track lol
The tunes are feel to be a lot of the very same (that is in no way negative needless to say) also, the lyrics are similar, aside from less misery.
What i'm saying is, it truly sounds like an genuine band many times, you know.Regardless of whether you might like Blondie you should certainly not wind up being disappointed.
However I nonetheless can't make your mind up if Panic Of Girls is well worth forking over for and skip this Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you actually.

My partner and I give this particular album 3 out of five stars.

Link: blondie.panic.of.girls.V2-VBR.zip