It is the fresh album coming from Junior Boys titled It's All True. At this moment on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I assume Junior Boys won't be too thrilled with this leak. I first spotted all the MP3s as a download on Zippy nevertheless they ended up deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.

Downloads : located at the end of the post.



Now, to the album. To start with, it has much better production than previous tunes in my opinion. There's even guitar in a track lol
The material are feel to be a lot of the same (that is by no means bad certainly) and also the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.
I mean, it really sounds like an real group many times, you know.If you love Junior Boys you will not wind up being disappointed.
But I nevertheless are unable to decide if perhaps It's All True is really worth paying for and forget about the Mediafire download. But whatever. I'll pass on that choice to you.

Now I give this unique album three out of five stars.

Links