It's fresh album produced by Will.i.am titled Black Einstein. Now uploaded to Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I suppose Will.i.am is definitely not too thrilled regarding this leak. I first found the MP3s as a download on Zippy although they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.

MP3s > at the end of the actual post.



Now, for the album. To start, it's got far better production than previous tunes in my opinion. There's also electric guitar in one song lol
The tracks are feel to be a lot of the very same (that is by no means terrible naturally) plus the lyrics are similar, aside from much less agony.
What i'm saying is, it genuinely sounds like an real band most of the time, you know.Whether or not you really like Will.i.am you will most likely not be disappointed.
But I nevertheless are not able to come to a conclusion if perhaps Black Einstein is actually well worth forking over for and skip the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I'll pass on that choice to you actually.

I personally give this particular album 3 out of 5 stars.

Links