This is the great new album produced by No Surrender called Medicine Babies. Right now downloadable on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I reckon that No Surrender is definitely not too happy with this leak. I first saw all the MP3s as a download on Zippy nevertheless they were deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

Downloads - at the end of the actual blog post.


Now, for the album. To start, it's superior production in comparison with earlier tunes in my opinion. There's even guitar in one song lol
The material are feel to be more of the same (and that is in no way bad obviously) along with the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.
What i'm saying is, it genuinely sounds like an actual band most of the time, you know.And if you really enjoy No Surrender you will not turn out to be disappointed.
However I still won't be able to come to a decision if perhaps Medicine Babies is well worth paying for and forget about this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that decision to you.

I personally give this unique album 3 out of five stars.

Links