It's the latest album produced by Sons and Daughters named Mirror, Mirror. At the moment downloadable on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I reckon that Sons and Daughters is definately not too happy about this leak. I first discovered all of the MP3s uploaded to Zippy nevertheless they happen to be deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.

Files : at the end of the posting.


Now, for the album. To start, it has superior production compared with earlier tunes in my opinion. There's actually guitar in a track lol
The songs are appear to be a lot of the same (that is in no way negative of course) and also the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.
I mean, it really sounds like an actual group much of the time, you know.As long as you enjoy Sons and Daughters you would certainly not turn out to be disappointed.
But I nevertheless are not able to decide if perhaps Mirror, Mirror is worth shelling out for and skip out on this Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you actually.

I give this album 3 out of 5 stars.

Link: sons.and.daughters.mirror,.mirror.RippedbyLC.rar