It is the fresh album provided by Eminem known as Bad Meets Evil: Hell The Sequel. At this moment on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I reckon that Eminem will not be too pleased regarding this leak. I first spotted the MP3s uploaded to Zippy but they had been deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

MP3s > at the end of the posting.


Now, to the album. To begin with, it's superior production than prior tunes IMO. There's actually electric guitar in one song lol
The material are feel to be a lot of the very same (and that is by no means terrible naturally) along with the lyrics are similar, except much less misery.
I mean, it really sounds like an real group much of the time, you know.Whether or not you really like Eminem you will not be disappointed.
But I still won't be able to make a choice if perhaps Bad Meets Evil: Hell The Sequel is worth paying for and skip out on the Mediafire download. But whatever. I'll leave that decision to you.

I actually give this album three out of five stars.

Links